One Vendor Per Company
June 16th, 2018
**please look for a confirmation email securing your spot.**
***YOU MUST FILL OUT BOTH FORMS BELOW FOR REGISTRATION**
we can not wait to see your items!
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- One Vendor Per Company - please look for a confirmation email securing your spot.
- All work must be handcrafted by exhibitor. Copies, kits, molds, or prefabricated work will not be accepted. Commercially or mechanically reproduced items will not be accepted. The Lakefield Summerfest Committee has the right to refuse any product into the show that can be construed as a weapon, is commonly associated with illicit drug use, is of an "adult" nature or violates dangerous weapon ordinance '130.15;
- "No person shall discharge or shoot any gun, slingshot, or any other dangerous weapon on any street, public ground, or residential area in the city. Violation of this section shall be a misdemeanor offense"
- The Lakefield Summerfest Committee has the right to ask any vendor to leave if they violate participation rules..
- The Lakefield Summerfest Committee is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- All booths are first come first serve
- All exhibitors must contain their display, their work, and their storage boxes.
- Exhibitor's booths must be of sound construction and must in no way obstruct or endanger the neighboring booth areas.
- If you are having a walk-in booth, you must provide adequate walk-in space within your designated area.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their items neatly displayed at all times and to be at their booth during the hours the show is open.
- Each participant is responsible for following all federal, provincial, and municipal regulations and restrictions regarding their individual craft.
- Smoking is not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- No electricity is available.
- Exhibitors will not be able to park their vehicles in the park.
- Exhibitors that want to work out of a trailer have to have the request in by June 1st.
- Exhibitors are in charge of bringing their own table and coverings (including canopies) if you so choose to bring one.
Please send the Form 'Operator Certificate of Compliance' to:
Kortney@stansievert.com or Po Box 202 Lakefield MN 56150 Attention: Summerfest
+Click the button below to get a PDF version+